Take Your Next Step //
Our faith should affect our life beyond Sunday. Through Blackhawk Courses, you can keep learning throughout the week by digging into topics that interest you and are applicable to your life. Courses run for six weeks, with different courses offered at each site and online.
- Beyond Our Walls
- Examining Whiteness
- Faith, Finances, & Freedom
- Knit Together
- Sexuality & Faith
- The Power of Storytelling: A Multicultural Experience
- Walking with God: A Road Map for Spiritual Formation
- Boundaries: A Framework for Informing Everyday Choices
- Beyond Boundaries
- Beyond Our Walls: Learning & Engaging in Dane County
- Connect Four
- English Practice & Discuss the Sunday Message
- ¡Estudia la Biblia en Español!
- First Steps: A Cohort for Parents
- How to Read the Bible
- 基督信仰入门 （二）
- Let’s Talk About It: Questions Facing Christianity Today
- Newlywed Connect
- Our Shared Story: The History of Blackhawk Church
9月15-12月1 | 7:30-9 PM
Beyond Our Walls
Oct 10-Nov 14 | 6:30-8 PM
Learn about God’s heart for compassion and justice as we explore how to act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly in our communities.
9月2-12月2 | 9-10:30 AM
Oct 10-Nov 21 | 6:45-8:30 PM
Explore white cultural identity, understand its impacts, and learn how to navigate a multicultural world through a Biblical worldview. This group is for anyone who identifies as white.
Faith, Finances, & Freedom
Oct 17-Oct 24 | 7-9 PM
Examine six building blocks to creating a Christ-centered financial future.
9月24-10月29 | 1-2:15 PM
Oct 10-Nov 21 | 6:45-8:30
Explore cultural identities as people of color and discover redemption and reconciliation through a Biblical worldview. This group is for anyone who identifies as a person of color.
Sexuality & Faith
Oct 8-Nov 12 | 1-3 PM
Learn about the Biblical view of sexuality and how it relates to our society and our faith today.
The Power of Storytelling
Oct 8-Nov 12 | 6-7:30 PM
Build the foundation for a loving community that follows Christ by learning about the lives and perspectives of various cultures and backgrounds in our congregation.
Walking with God
Oct 9-Nov 13 | 7-8:30 PM
Examine what it looks like to intentionally walk with Jesus over the course of our lives including topics such as roadblocks, stages of faith, suffering, and spiritual practices.