Resources & Tools
I’m Fine: How God Meets Us When We’re Not
Sometimes it’s easier to say everything is fine instead of admitting how we really feel. In this series, we will look at exhaustion, anger, anxiety, and discontent, and how a loving God meets us in our struggles.
In addition, we do offer the privacy of individual care and the encouragement and accountability of educational and peer working groups. Check out our One-to-One care team who are trained, caring volunteers who want to walk alongside you in difficult seasons. One-to-One care provides someone who cares, supports, listens, shares, and prays with you. Our Boundaries class and Grace Groups offer you grace and safety while learning to identify and overcome obstacles and patterns that get in the way of thriving and flourishing personally and relationally. To request a one-to-one care partner or to learn more about our groups, visit our Care page.
Finally, we would love to pray with and for you. If you’d like to connect with a pastor, please fill out this connection form.
- Scriptures for When You’re Anxious in English | Blackhawk Church
- Scriptures for When You’re Anxious | 聖經關於當你覺得焦慮時的教導 in Chinese | Blackhawk Church
- Truthfilled: The Practice of Preaching to Yourself Through Every Season & Truthfilled for Teens Bible studies | Ruth Chou Simons
- Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at the Table | Louie Giglio
- Winning the War in Your Mind | Craig Groeschel
- Managing Leadership Anxiety Podcast | Steve Cuss
- Anxiety vs. Trust with Jennie Allen | Made for This Podcast, Julie Turner
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life | Henry Cloud & John Townsend
- Boundaries.me | Updated and relevant Boundaries content delivered in a subscription format that includes videos, workbooks, coaching, and group activities.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality | Pete Scazzero
- Enemies of the Heart | Andy Stanley
- Essentialism, The Disciplined Pursuit of Less | Greg McKeown