6th – 8th Grade //
Middle School Ministry
Helping Middle School Students Take the Next Step in Their Journey Toward Christ
Middle School is a time of significant changes in almost all areas of life and we desire to create a place for students to feel safe and cared for. Whether you’ve been here for a while or are brand new, we’re excited for you to join us!
Wednesdays | 7-8:45 PM
Community Groups are a space where students can laugh, connect, and have meaningful conversations about what matters most in life. Community Groups include time for both large and small group connection. Groups meet at Blackhawk Brader Way, Blackhawk Fitchburg, Waunakee, and Mount Horeb. Register your student or add yourself to our contact list. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Asian American Student Ministry (AASM)
Fridays | 7:30-9:30 PM
AASM serves primarily Asian-American middle & high school students. It provides a culture-specific space where students can explore their identity through talking about common values and struggles with predominately Asian-American leaders. Anyone is welcome to be a part of AASM regardless of race or ethnicity, and no one is required to be part of it because of their race and ethnicity. Students may choose to do both AASM and Community Groups.
Upcoming Events //
Choose from One of Four Weeks:
June 11-15, June 25-29, July 16-20, July 30-August 3
Madison Missions is a camp-like experience for students who have just completed sixth, seventh, and eighth grade. Our vision is to create a fun, Christ-centered, and service-focused experience, right here in Madison.
Middle School //
Resources & Tools
- Growing With | Steven Argue & Kara Powell
- Spiritual Parenting | Michelle Anthony
- Parenting Your Adult Child | Ross Campbell & Gary Chapman
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity | Reggie Joiner & Carey Nieuwhof
- Grace-Based Parenting | Tim Kimmel
- Right Click: Parenting Your Teenager in a Digital Media World | Art Bamford, Brad Griffin, & Kara Powell
- Parents’ Guide to Talking About Pornography | Blackhawk Student Ministry
- Parents’ Guide to Talking About Mental Health | Fuller Youth Institute
- Strategies for Facing Down Online Danger | Fuller Youth Institute
- Setting Screentime Boundaries Together | Fuller Youth Institute
- Request for App (RFA) | Fuller Youth Institute
- Fuller Youth Institute — exists to help parents and church leaders equip teenagers with lifelong faith. The institute does this by turning research into resources. The institute publishes the books Sticky Faith, The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family, and Can I Ask That?